Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 22 12 10:15 AM

Tags : :

I lost my T-100 to a lady that fell asleep at 8 AM while diving and was driving on the wrong side of the road, I couldn't get far enough off to the side of the road. Any way I need a small PU to go to the dump and etc. Cheap and runs good.
Any one rent a old PU TRUCK????
Bill 983-3273

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Oct 22 12 7:30 PM

Not Nancy or I but the sleepy one had a PT cruiser and it put plastic for 75 feet, and she was very shaken not stirred. The T-100 had only front drivers side damage, was totaled.

Bill

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Oct 22 12 7:43 PM

Sorry to hear of your bad luck. Wasn't too long ago that my Ford Ranger got "totaled" by way of a poor decision by another truck to drive broadside in front of me. In my case, I just was all right with the insurance money to sink into another vehicle. However, although the Ford was officially "totaled", it really wasn't at all, and I've wondered why I didn't pop the $75 more to buy it, have a few things unbent, put on those "I've been bent" special license plates: and Bob's your uncle, as they say. I still see that truck driving around, and it wasn't even a Toyota.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Oct 23 12 3:02 PM

Hi Bill,
I'm sorry to hear of the accident as well. Glad that you and Nancy are alright. Darren's sentiment is a good one. If you paid the $75 to get it back from the yard, the bed could be turned into an addition to the garden. Or, a tank for aquaponics.
Pickup's can be handy, I understand. Sorry, but I don't have one in your proximity to offer. Mine has luckily survived two minor mishaps from unwary drivers....

Derl

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Oct 23 12 9:36 PM

Yikes!  Glad to know that you and Nancy are both OK.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jun 10 13 10:12 AM

I am still looking for a small truck. A 4 cylinder with auto would be great, that way Nancy could drive it also. It would be a real plus if it were cheap.

Bill

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help