Lead

Feb 25 11 7:03 PM

Tags : :

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Feb 26 11 9:00 PM

You can tell she must've grafted thousands.  I wish I'd got their names to attribute to the video.  Maybe someone else knows.

I tried to post the video to the Instructional Videos section of the forum, but for some reason it didn't post.  

I will try again here.

John

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Apr 7 11 10:47 AM

Well it has been a few weeks now and I can report that two of the grafts are doing great 1 is bad and one is still a maybe. So next year about January  Here I come after cuttings from all the good fruit I know of. I have about 30 seeds started and by next year They will be the right size for grafting.

Bill

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Apr 7 11 7:47 PM

Bill,
One of the things I plan to buy from Plant It Hawaii this fall is some grafted avocados (hopefully therefore known varieties).  Maybe we can swap scion wood from my plants for a few of your seedlings to get me started grafting.
Allen

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Apr 7 11 8:14 PM

That is the reason that I am grafting my own, I have not had good luck with Plant It Hawaii. I have a lot of great plants with great fruit.

Bill

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Apr 8 11 10:58 AM

I have 30-50 avocado seeds started and hope to learn about citrus next year.

I also have lot of Alemoya seeds started but have no idea what I will get. Ant ideas??

Bill

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Apr 12 11 10:19 AM

I just checked today and I can report that three of the grafts are doing great 1 is still a maybe.

Bill

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help