Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Sep 17 10 4:39 PM

I would gladly be interested in attending - and also willing to drive up to 3 people from the Mountain View area. Let's...get...this...ball...rolling...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#24 [url]

Sep 18 10 11:18 AM

Sounds like a great afternoon awaits! Jay and I are looking forward to the 26th! Thanks moontea! Congratulations on your growing famous tea too!

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Sep 18 10 9:57 PM

26SEP is the date for sures? From what start time to approximately what finish time?

There is a quarterly BISS (Big Island Self-Sufficiency) potluck and plant/seed exchange at Kele's in Hilo on 26SEP starting at 1:00pm. Doran and I are precommitted to head there first, but could possibly continue on to the Pirate party afterwards as well.

Facts are stubborn things; whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. JA

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Sep 20 10 11:44 PM

Looks like Oct. 10th would be a better day. Yes, same place we did bio-char, up Kaiwiki rd. How does that sound?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#34 [url]

Oct 8 10 12:01 AM

Hey, once again I have been trying to get on for over a week. This time I kept getting a lefora server error. Doesn't look like anyone else has had that problem cuz there looks like plenty posts. Jay? Why would I get that?

Something very important and unchangeable has come up and I will not be able to host a party this weekend. I can go Saturday the 16th or the weekend following that 23-24th. Best I can do. What say ye?

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Oct 8 10 11:52 AM

Everyone is welcome to come to our place in HPP this Sunday, 10OCT, from 2pm until whenever if 'yal want to do that instead of rescheduling again. We've been holding 10OCT on the calendar and so it is still clear.

Regarding Allen's request for Halloween weekend, is the crew already committed in thirty different directions for parties elsewhere or is this a realistic possibility for either Saturday afternoon or Sunday afternoon?

Ryerro, have we missed your window of opportunity or will you and your guests be around on any of the coming weekends?

If folks do decide to opt for this Sunday at our temporary quarters in HPP, then remember Makuu Market is very nearby for your produce shopping convenience. Makuu Market slows down considerably after late morning but is officially open until 2pm. Not much to look at (and look at a second time, for some) in terms of permaculture around this place but I am starting to put in some fruit trees here and there; it is mainly just a dry carport and lanai on which folks can gather.

Facts are stubborn things; whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. JA

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Oct 8 10 2:58 PM

We r pretty flexible tho Halloween weekend might b kinda busy.
Whatever group feels we will make work. Vote? Weigh in?

Thank u aloha for offering this weekend, also moontea for other dates.
The site was down quite a bit and was tiresome for sure.

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Oct 8 10 10:56 PM

The pirate party is on! This evening Doran ran into Ivy & Tim at Malama Mart and they say they are coming over Sunday afternoon, so a quasi-impromptu pirate party of sorts is on for 10OCT from 2:00pm until whenever at our HPP place. If is just the four of us, great, and if a bunch of 'yal also show up, that will be great too.

Bring beverages and chow; we will have ice aplenty and some nibbles but I'm not going to prep a bunch of stuff since it may just be the four of us. We have a fair number of chairs and a bench, but if you have a folding chair you like then bring it along. The carport and lanai will keep everyone out of the wet if it rains.

Directions: halfway between Makuu and Paradise on the uphill side of Manako (also known as 19, just past Railroad) watch for a white house with a blue roof. The address is 15-1842 Manako. In HPP the streets are numbered in small font size just above the large font size street name on the green signs.

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Oct 9 10 3:22 AM

Yes indeed, we will be there, battling the second and ready to tie on the third hang over of the weekend! I cant wait! :P Lol!

I'm digging up choke strawberry plants if anyone is interested. And by choke I mean like 30-40 so let me know!

Thanks Steven/Doran for hosting!

Show up you guys, Tim and I have been so busy we haven't seen anyone in ages! I miss ya'll. 

Puna rain makes me feel rich! soursopstudio.blogspot.com/

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help