Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 23 09 2:23 PM

Tags : :

I thought this would be fun, especially if anyone is looking for breeding stock with various characteristics.

Click here to view the attachment
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#10 [url]

Apr 3 09 10:15 PM

Chirpy Kismet just got his daily dose- he's looking 1000% better than yesterday.  Actually- quite a sassy bird.  Fits right in with my family- fate, indeed.

Where's that water coming from?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Apr 11 09 8:27 PM

Mighty "SPOOK"

Famous now on the audio that Darren did. She is prone to complain. But she is the most amp'ed up bird ever and that's why she survived the cat onslaught. Has recovered nicely really. She has nicely adopted the young ones, having chastised them a bit, and will be the mother of nations. . .

Click here to view the attachment

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Apr 12 09 10:33 AM

He's a black star, I took the pic yesterday. Thought he'd look charming with the barred rocks you've got. He's a quiet sort so far too, we'll see. He's going to be big though.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Apr 12 09 6:27 PM

wonderful and hopefully very big! the way my girls kill rats, maybe with him all grown they will go after the neighborhood cats and kill the mongoose for me. i could start my own restaurant! never heard of black star must be some hybrid i will go look them up..yes he definetly has a good home to go to. thanks jay!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help