Looks good. I am glad to see you getting things done well now. Then you will be all rested up and can help me do mine when we get there in a few months - LOL.
You must have pods on your winged beans by now? Mine are finally starting to take off and I have a few blooms and even one small pod. I am not sure how good a job the inoculant did. Several of the plants were looking yellowish and slow. I tried adding some soluble kelp (Maxicrop) and some fish emulsion without much effect. I finally added some nitrogen fertilizer and they greened up and took off.
I had made 8 foot long by 8 foot high trellises with fence wire tied to bent galvanized conduit tied to T-fenceposts driven into the ground. Unfortunately, we had some windy weather yesterday after several days of rain and 2 trellises with the heaviest growth leaned over on their neighbors. I did not drive the posts deep enough. I had to drive new posts deeper, pull the trellises back vertical and tie them to the new posts. Things look fine now, but you have to take side loads from wind into account as well as vertical loads from the plants - LOL.